Next Forum meeting

@ 6pm-7.30pm

Under New Management

In New Location - North Library

at New Date


MySpace Dark Horse Presents.

This is my first review,
Here goes.
I chose this because I found it unusual and revealing. It doesn't go into avant-garde, indie or strange side of comics its just good story telling, quirky, indiviual and funny. I really enjoyed the first story about a garage band's journey into out-space, seeing first look of 'Agent of Hate' and especially reading the Mike Mignola demon story with Old St. Nick over my xmas holiday. I'm trying to think of bad things to say about it, I really am, but I loved these short stories. It made me realise I've missed out on so much 'The Goon'.
I have now decided to read more 'Goon', I will do this I promise.
I'm sure there are stories within this set that I just don't remember, but there aren't any that I just remember for not liking. I think that is saying something.
That's all I have to say right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of motion comics?