Next Forum meeting

@ 6pm-7.30pm

Under New Management

In New Location - North Library

at New Date


21st January

Well I call that a successful evening. Some old faces and some new came, the little doughnuts were lovely and we could have gone on for another hour.
It felt good in the new room, tea and coffee on tap, and some uninterrupted space to chat. I can honestly say I had a lot of fun. I brought a number of comics for you guys to look at, all published by Dark Horse comics, and we stayed on subject for all of 5 minutes. So that must mean people are arriving with things they want to talk about. That means something must be going right.
With that thought in mind, I am thinking about what comics I should bring to the next forum. I'm edging towards Golden Age, I'm going to look and see what we have in the library before I make any decisions, I hope we can find a few diamonds.
So that is all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of motion comics?